Meet the team
Soccer Assist is an award-winning scholarship agency that help talented student-athletes secure U.S scholarships.
Throughout his time in the U.S., and now the UK, he has attained the skills and knowledge required to manage and operate a team. He has successfully built a thriving team of individuals that offer aspiring student-athletes the opportunity to fulfill their full sporting potential and prepare them for their future endeavours.
Junior has been mentioned as one of the Top 20 young entrepreneurs in Startups U.K., featured in publications such as Business Advice and FIFA, and has worked with some of the world’s leading sport brands.
Prior to co-founding Soccer Assist, Tyrelle helped many CEOs and entrepreneurs to build illustrious businesses working for the Supper Club, part of Prelude Group in London.
Liam has also completed the ‘Young Apprentice Programme’, which provided himself the skills and confidence of coaching and mentoring young people through sport.
Before Wayland, James was at an NJCAA Andrew college (Georgia) before moving to the NAIA.
After graduating James coached at NJCAA level for both Men’s and Women’s soccer at Northeast Texas Community College.
James is currently working towards his UEFA B coaching license.
Representing, delivering and contributing to a progressive coaching program and club philosophy, he has helped to produce several players who have represented their country at youth level, moved to Premier league clubs and made their professional debuts.
Joe has worked on global football projects alongside a number of international players including James Rodriguez, Miralem Panic and Gareth Bale. Working throughout 2017/2018 with Adidas, UEFA Champions League and a host of Europe's biggest clubs including Real Madrid and Juventus.
Alongside this, 8 years of experience developing and co-coordinating award-winning educational programming with the Winch, and The Princes Trust have afforded Joe vast leadership experience, and the opportunity to work closely with groups of young people daily.
This coupled perspective provide him with an in-depth understanding of modern football, and the characteristics and experience to produce exceptional young players and outstanding young men.
Prior to heading over to the States, he had a brief spell with Coventry City, and then went on to play for Sutton Coldfield district and Staffordshire County.
His time at Reinhardt was extremely decorated which included; being a part of the NSCAA All-Region Team in 2014, NSCAA All-Region Team in 2015, 2014-2015 1st Team All-Conference team, and 2015-2016 1st Team All-Conference. Furthermore, he boasted an impressive record of 60 goal contributions is 60 appearances.
Individual records included; 2014 Appalachian Conference Freshman of the Year, 2015 Appalachian Athletic Conference Player of the Year, and 2015 Appalachian Athletic Conference Golden Boot Winner, and also awarded Academic All-American after the 2014-15 season.
Sophie originally attended Central Methodist University in Missouri where they became NAIA Heart of America conference champions in 2017. She then transferred to Middle Georgia State University to complete her senior year and compete in the NAIA Southern states Conference. Sophie was recognised as captain in 2018 and given the team leadership award for outstanding leadership and service to her team, the same year she was on the southern states all-academic team.
Sophie then went on to become assistant coach of the Middle Georgia state University women's team for the 2019 season.
Originally from West London, he has always had a passion for sport and has worked in various coaching roles, both in football and tennis. Having decided to focus on a career in sports marketing he has spent time at various football clubs including Fulham FC and Chelsea FC.
Xavier joined Soccer Assist in January 2021 with a focus on developing the companies global marketing strategy for both U.S soccer scholarships and the International Academy.
Providing world-class soccer scholarship experiences to aspiring student-athletes. Soccer Assist values:
- Focus on results – when we need to be, we are ruthlessly focused.
- We plan and identify all eventualities in order to react quickly when required.
- We have the right answers for 99% of questions. For the remaining 1% we will find the best answer.
Freedom to succeed
- Trust forms the foundation of our team and empowers all members of staff.
- We aim to be ourselves and stand up for what we feel is right and important.
- We encourage healthy debate, and once a decision is made we support it wholeheartedly.
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and move them to action.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
To be adventurous, creative and open
- Be honest at all times and demonstrate high integrity.
- We should always be seeking adventure and having fun exploring new possibilities.
- We approach situations and challenges with an open mind.
- We put the needs of our clients first. Finding them a solution is what we pride ourselves on doing.
- Value the differences in people and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
TO BE FIRST
- Being proactive in our approach when finding the best scholarship deals for our clients.
- Thinking outside of the box to create new and exciting opportunities for the student-athlete community.
- Continuously challenging our people to stay informed about the constant industry changes.