your ticket to the usa
about the camp
The perfect opportunity to be coached and play in front of real U.S. coaches to showcase what you can do and boost your chances of being recruited.
the Camp format:
Day 1: Training session with U.S. Coaches & Recruitment talk/Q&A
Day 2: Match preparation with U.S Coaches & Match analysis
Day 3: 11V11 games
Breakdown of the camp
RECRUITMENT TALK AND Q&A
- This is where you can find out what college coaches look for in recruits, what it takes to excel at college and what it takes to get drafted.
- Experience what being coached by a U.S. coach is like as they deliver technical sessions and drills.
- 11V11 games give coaches and scouts the opportunity to see if you have what it takes to be recruited
ANALYSIS & FEEDBACK
- 11V11 games are recorded and every athlete is provided with a PLAYR GPS tracking device and vest, which must be worn throughout the duration of the games. This allows us to track real data and provide you with your own written report.
What we provide
You are provided full playing kit, PLAYR GPS tracking vest, Science in Sports supplements and post-event we send a written evaluation report highlighting your strengths, areas for improvement and your tracking vest stats. All trial days are recorded and the content is published and promoted across our social media for you to use and share with friends.
What you need to bring
- Appropriate footwear for grass/3G
- Extra layers (weather dependent)
We do not offer any refunds for the trial ID camps, however, players can be moved to future camps given notice is more than 48 hours.
Please arrive promptly to sign in and fill out the necessary paperwork (lateness will result in failure to participate). Please note, in order to reserve your place for the trial ID camp you must make the payment using the check out cart on the website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this event please do not hesitate to email us back and a representative will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
We hope you can make it.