Meet the team
Soccer Assist is an award-winning scholarship agency that help talented student-athletes secure U.S scholarships.
Spending his youth days playing within the Milton Keynes Dons setup, he pursued his soccer career by attaining a soccer scholarship in the U.S. He became a two-time national champion with West Virginia Tech University (prior to his time at Walsh University). He achieved many academic honors including: Deans List 2014 & 2015 & 2016 and was also a member of the 2015 Fall GLIAC All-Academic & All-Academic Excellence Team.
Junior attained a ‘Junior Sports Leadership Award’, which enabled him to communicate effectively with various age groups. He also completed the ‘Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme’, which provided him with skills and confidence to work effectively within a group. In 2017, Junior was awarded the ‘Top 20 Young Entrepreneurs 2017’ by Startups UK.
Tyrelle earned his place on an internship with The Prelude Group where he worked with some of Britain's most illustrious businesses. He has also worked with CEO’s behind some of Britain’s most illustrious businesses.
Liam has also completed the ‘Young Apprentice Programme’, which provided himself the skills and confidence of coaching and mentoring young people through sport.
Representing, delivering and contributing to a progressive coaching program and club philosophy, he has helped to produce several players who have represented their country at youth level, moved to Premier league clubs and made their professional debuts.
Joe has worked on global football projects alongside a number of international players including James Rodriguez, Miralem Panic and Gareth Bale. Working throughout 2017/2018 with Adidas, UEFA Champions League and a host of Europe's biggest clubs including Real Madrid and Juventus.
Alongside this, 8 years of experience developing and co-coordinating award-winning educational programming with the Winch, and The Princes Trust have afforded Joe vast leadership experience, and the opportunity to work closely with groups of young people daily.
This coupled perspective provide him with an in-depth understanding of modern football, and the characteristics and experience to produce exceptional young players and outstanding young men.
Tobee won several accolades during his college career. Since transferring from West Virginia Tech University to Saginaw Valley in 2015, he totaled 11 goals and 4 assists with 2 game-winning goals. Tobee qualified through to the NCAA national tournament and won the GLIAC Conference in 2016 whilst receiving honorable mentions.
To become the number one sports scholarship agency in the world. Soccer Assist values:
- Focus on results – when we need to be, we are ruthlessly focused.
- We plan and identify all eventualities in order to react quickly if required.
- We have the right answers for 99% of questions. For the remaining 1% we will find the best answer.
Freedom to succeed
- Trust forms the foundation of our team and empowers all members of staff.
- We aim to be ourselves and stand up for what we feel is right and important.
- We encourage healthy debate, but once a decision is made we support it wholeheartedly.
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and move them to action.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
To be adventurous, creative and open
- Be honest at all times and demonstrate high integrity.
- We should always be seeking adventure and having fun exploring new possibilities.
- We approach situations and challenges with an open mind.
- We put the needs of our clients first. Getting them a solution is what we do.
- Value the differences in people and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
TO BE FIRST
- Being proactive in our approach when finding the best scholarship deals for our clients.
- Thinking outside of the box to create new and exciting opportunities for the student-athlete community.
- Continuously challenging our people to stay informed about the constant industry changes.