Meet the team
Soccer Assist is an award-winning scholarship agency that help talented student-athletes secure U.S scholarships.
Spending his youth days playing within the Milton Keynes Dons setup, he pursued his soccer career by attaining a soccer scholarship in the U.S. He became a two-time national champion with West Virginia Tech University (prior to his time at Walsh University). He achieved many academic honors including: Deans List 2014 & 2015 & 2016 and was also a member of the 2015 Fall GLIAC All-Academic & All-Academic Excellence Team.
Junior attained a ‘Junior Sports Leadership Award’, which enabled him to communicate effectively with various age groups. He also completed the ‘Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme’, which provided him with skills and confidence to work effectively within a group. In 2017, Junior was awarded the ‘Top 20 Young Entrepreneurs 2017’ by Startups UK.
Tyrelle earned his place on an internship with The Prelude Group where he worked with some of Britain's most illustrious businesses. He has also worked with CEO’s behind some of Britain’s most illustrious businesses.
During her time at school Ellise completed her Junior Sports Leadership award and helped raise over £6,000 in her sixth form years for Teenage Cancer Trust. Which provided her with a passion to provide opportunities for others.
Liam has also completed the ‘Young Apprentice Programme’, which provided himself the skills and confidence of coaching and mentoring young people through sport.
Josh has spent a number of years playing non-league football, with teams such as North Greenford FC, Southall FC and Northwood. He has a keen eye for footballing talent which helps when creating player highlight reels.
The interest in studying abroad came while working in Foreign Exchange, dealing with parents and sending their kids to the U.S to play for colleges. Hearing the many different hoops required to gain access to the college led him to Soccer Assist. He joins the SA team excited to help youngsters make the move abroad with the confidence that they are in good hands. Jack’s role involves finding the right university for student-athletes, understanding what makes each individual tick and ultimately ensuring that they enjoy their time abroad.
To become the number one sports scholarship agency in the world. Soccer Assist values:
- Focus on results – when we need to be, we are ruthlessly focused.
- We plan and identify all eventualities in order to react quickly if required.
- We have the right answers for 99% of questions. For the remaining 1% we will find the best answer.
Freedom to succeed
- Trust forms the foundation of our team and empowers all members of staff.
- We aim to be ourselves and stand up for what we feel is right and important.
- We encourage healthy debate, but once a decision is made we support it wholeheartedly.
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and move them to action.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
To be adventurous, creative and open
- Be honest at all times and demonstrate high integrity.
- We should always be seeking adventure and having fun exploring new possibilities.
- We approach situations and challenges with an open mind.
- We put the needs of our clients first. Getting them a solution is what we do.
- Value the differences in people and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
TO BE FIRST
- Being proactive in our approach when finding the best scholarship deals for our clients.
- Thinking outside of the box to create new and exciting opportunities for the student-athlete community.
- Continuously challenging our people to stay informed about the constant industry changes.